Dr. med. Bromba has many years of experience behind him as a specialist in aesthetic plastic nose operations. He operates at the St. Josef-Hospital in Essen-Kupferdreh, where more than 1000 nose operations are carried out every year.
The St. Josef-Hospital in Essen is the only clinic for plastic and aesthetic surgery in Germany where combined operations on the nose and the paranasal sinuses are carried out. A nose operation can alter the nose practically in any way imaginable.
A breast lift by a plastic surgeon counters the age-related slackening of the breast and gives back to the patient the firm breast of her youth. For many women, a limp breast represents a major psychological problem.
They develop a distorted feeling for the body, as well as suffering from diminished self-confidence. Today it is possible for women to recover their youthful bodily contours with the help of a breast lift.
- German Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (DGPRÄC)
- Association of German Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (VDÄPC)
- European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- German Society for Aesthetic Surgery, Regd. Assn. (GÄCD)
- Founder member of the Expert Panel of German Nasal Specialists
- Founder member of the Rhinoplasty Society of Europe e.V. (EuRhiSo)